Countertop Organics Recycling
Organics Recycling...As easy as 1,2,3,4
- Collect all of your organic material throughout your home within your Earthbound compostable bag.
- When your Earthbound bag is full, tie it up by the handles and take the bag out to your curbside receptacle along with your garbage.
- On your pick up day, wheel your receptacle to your curb along with your recycling receptacle.
- Pat yourself on the back, helping to change the world has never been so easy!
- You will be provided with a free starter supply of custom Earthbound bags, developed exclusively for Earthbound’s organics recycling program.
- It is essential that these bags are used for organics collection as they have been designed to break down in nature, but not under the pressure of compaction in the hauling vehicle. Bags help ensure compostable waste is kept separate from garbage.
- Earthbound also provides informational materials upon sign-up and start of service. This information includes a full list of what is/isn't compostable as well as general information about the program and other resources.