Here are some facts about EES:
- Does Earthbound offer yard waste pick-up?
Seasonal yard waste is a thing of the past with Earthbound! Now your curbside service allows you the convenience of having yard waste pick up as part of your weekly collection, ALL YEAR ROUND!
* Yard waste must be contained in a compostable bag (brown paper yard waste bags or ASTM6400 compostable bag) with no tape or ties utilized.
* An additional charge will be incurred in the event a non compostable bag is utilized and/or if bags are excessively heavy.
* Any yard waste that fits in your garbage/organics container without being smashed in will not incur an additional charge. We are happy to accept bags placed outside of your container for a small, per bag fee.
* We do not accept dirt (including sod, dug up soil or soil from potted plants) or treated grass. Please do not put yard waste bags containing these materials at your curb as they will not be collected.
Seasonal Yard Waste Info:
- Seasonal yard waste collection occurs each Spring and Fall, which includes yard waste beyond what fits in your curbside receptacle. Please visit our Events Calendar for information on seasonal yard waste collection dates and additional information regarding this.
Please contact us for more information on yard waste collection: firstname.lastname@example.org
NON SUBSCRIBER INFORMATION:
Earthbound is happy to schedule and collect yard waste from non subscribers. In order to best serve you and provide an accurate quote, please send a photo of what you need collected along with your inquiry. Inquiries (photos included) can be emailed to email@example.com. If you prefer, you may also text your photo and inquiry to (715) 952-5608.
- Does Earthbound participate in Bulk Item collection?
Earthbound has made the decision not to participate in free Bulk Item Pick-Ups. We apologize for any inconvenience, but are happy to still collect bulk items for an identified fee.
As a small local business with a focus on sustainability there is often a large cost associated with these collections and many of the items disposed of are items that could possibly be donated or recycled in some way. We are here to help folks identify if there may be a better means of disposing of larger items so have included the link to the Eau Claire County's Recycling & Disposal Guide, which is very helpful in identifying how to manage many of the items that are commonly disposed of during bulk item week.
With that, we do understand that we all end up with bulk items that just aren't salvageable in any way and must be thrown in the landfill. We're happy to accommodate the collection of bulk items for an identified fee, which ranges based on what item(s) are being collected. We ask that subscribers send us an Email indicating what they need collected. Pictures are most helpful for items such as chairs, couches, desks and anything that could vary in size, material and weight as we'll want to be sure we can get you an accurate quote.
**For specific bulk item pick up weeks (Spring and Fall) we are happy to offer 1/2 price on ONE bulk item per household, for curbside subscribers only. Pick-ups must be scheduled by Thursday the week prior to bulk item week, to receive the discounted offer.
Please note that bulk items placed curbside will not be collected unless we have heard from the account holder to schedule collection and pre-payment has been received. Additionally, if there is a request for a bulk item collection, this may occur on a day separate from your regular curbside collection depending on how many collections are set for a day.